Save the date
The dates for our next International Para-Equestrian 2021 is known. It will take place on 22-25 April 2021. Make a note of it in your agenda. Hope to see you then!
Anne Van Neste-d'Ieteren, Belgian Dressage Champion from 1977 until 1982 founded this sports club in 1981. In the dressage world, Quadrille is unique, because this club is working not only with valid riders but also with paralympic riders, offering possibilities to participate to different contests.
The organization of the World Championships 2003 was a perfect example in this way and a highlight for sports intended to disabled in Belgium
The objectives of QUADRILLE
- To promote the equestrian sports and in particular the dressage
- To give support to its members and particularly the riders and their companions to participate in national and international competitions including Olympics and Paralympics
- To organize competitions or to participate in the organization of these
- To promote this sport among people with disability
- To organize practice and education
- The organization of all possible activities and developing all initiatives that could contribute to the widest possible publicity of the equestrian sport among able-bodied and riders with disability and their environment